Scrabble word: SMART
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMART exist?
Definitions of SMART in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of pain such as that caused by a wound or a burn or a sore
- verb - be the source of pain
- adj - showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness
- adj - elegant and stylish
- adj - characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- adj - painfully severe
- adj - quick and brisk
- adj - capable of independent and apparently intelligent action
- Characterized by sharp, quick thought; bright.
- Amusingly clever; witty: a smart quip; a lively, smart conversation.
- Impertinent; insolent: That’s enough of your smart talk.
- Energetic or quick in movement: a smart pace.
- Canny and shrewd in dealings with others: a smart business person.
- Of, relating to, or being a highly automated device, especially one that imitates human intelligence: smart missiles.
- Having the capacity to perform operations independently of the computer.
- Accomplished; talented: He’s a right smart ball player.
- To cause a sharp, usually superficial, stinging pain: The slap delivered to my face smarted.
- To be the location of such a pain: The incision on my leg smarts.
- To feel such a pain.
- To suffer acutely, as from mental distress, wounded feelings, or remorse: “No creature smarts so little as a fool” (Alexander Pope).
- To suffer or pay a heavy penalty.
- Intelligence; expertise: “Like courting the prettiest girl in school, the chase requires smarts” (Jackie MacMullan).
- adj - characterized by mental acuity
- verb - to cause a sharp, stinging pain
There are 5 letters in SMART: A M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMART plus a wildcard: SMART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMART
Images for SMART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.