Scrabble word: STREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREAM exist?
Definitions of STREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- noun - dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- noun - the act of flowing or streaming
- noun - something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- noun - a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
- verb - to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind
- verb - exude profusely
- verb - move in large numbers
- verb - rain heavily
- verb - flow freely and abundantly
- A flow of water in a channel or bed, as a brook, rivulet, or small river.
- A steady current in such a flow of water.
- A steady current of a fluid.
- See Synonyms at flow.
- A trend, course, or drift, as of opinion, thought, or history.
- A beam or ray of light.
- A course of study to which students are tracked.
- To flow in or as if in a stream.
- To pour forth or give off a stream; flow: My eyes were streaming with tears.
- To come or go in large numbers; pour: Traffic was streaming by.
- To extend, wave, or float outward: The banner streamed in the breeze.
- To leave a continuous trail of light.
- To emit, discharge, or exude (a body fluid, for example).
- verb - to flow in a steady current