Scrabble word: STREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREAM exist?
Definitions of STREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- noun - dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- noun - the act of flowing or streaming
- noun - something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- noun - a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
- verb - to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind
- verb - exude profusely
- verb - move in large numbers
- verb - rain heavily
- verb - flow freely and abundantly
- A flow of water in a channel or bed, as a brook, rivulet, or small river.
- A steady current in such a flow of water.
- A steady current of a fluid.
- See Synonyms at flow.
- A trend, course, or drift, as of opinion, thought, or history.
- A beam or ray of light.
- A course of study to which students are tracked.
- To flow in or as if in a stream.
- To pour forth or give off a stream; flow: My eyes were streaming with tears.
- To come or go in large numbers; pour: Traffic was streaming by.
- To extend, wave, or float outward: The banner streamed in the breeze.
- To leave a continuous trail of light.
- To emit, discharge, or exude (a body fluid, for example).
- verb - to flow in a steady current
There are 6 letters in STREAM: A E M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREAM plus a wildcard: STREAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREAM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.