Scrabble word: RATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATES exist?
Definitions of RATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a local tax on property (usually used in the plural)
- noun - a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- noun - amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- verb - to estimate the value of
There are 5 letters in RATES: A E R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATES plus a wildcard: RATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATES
Images for RATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.