Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STARVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARVE exist?
Definitions of STARVE in dictionaries:
- verb - be hungry
- verb - die of food deprivation
- verb - deprive of food
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- verb - deprive of a necessity and cause suffering
- To suffer or die from extreme or prolonged lack of food.
- To be hungry.
- To suffer from deprivation.
- To suffer or die from cold.
- To cause to starve.
- To force to a specified state by starving.
- verb - to die from lack of food
There are 6 letters in STARVE: A E R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARVE plus a wildcard: STARVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARVE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.