Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STARVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARVED exist?
Definitions of STARVED in dictionaries:
- verb - be hungry
- verb - die of food deprivation
- verb - deprive of food
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- verb - deprive of a necessity and cause suffering
- adj - suffering from lack of food
- adj - extremely hungry
- v - to die from lack of food
There are 7 letters in STARVED: A D E R S T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARVED plus a wildcard: STARVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARVED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARVED
- Inanio Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- Slavery and the Welfare State AFDC TANF
- Cabins at starved Rock State Park Lodge (Photo credit Mark Segal)
- Wordless Wednesday Perfect pears The starved Writer
- starved ZAKI and the music
- starved Rock State Park Midwest
- starved Rock State Park - Voted the 1 attraction in the state of ...
- Nothing like a green monster in the morning The starved Writer
- starved Rock Lodge Where Holiday Spirit Abounds
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.