Scrabble word: STAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAVE exist?
Definitions of STAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- verb - furnish with staves
- verb - burst or force (a hole) into something
- A narrow strip of wood forming part of the sides of a barrel, tub, or similar structure.
- A rung of a ladder or chair.
- A staff or cudgel.
- See staff1 (n.
- A set of verses; a stanza.
- To break in or puncture the staves of.
- To break or smash a hole in.
- To crush or smash inward.
- To be or become crushed in.
- verb - to drive or thrust away
There are 5 letters in STAVE: A E S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAVE plus a wildcard: STAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAVE
Images for STAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.