Scrabble word: STAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAVE exist?
Definitions of STAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- verb - furnish with staves
- verb - burst or force (a hole) into something
- A narrow strip of wood forming part of the sides of a barrel, tub, or similar structure.
- A rung of a ladder or chair.
- A staff or cudgel.
- See staff1 (n.
- A set of verses; a stanza.
- To break in or puncture the staves of.
- To break or smash a hole in.
- To crush or smash inward.
- To be or become crushed in.
- verb - to drive or thrust away