Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAT exist?
Definitions of SEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane)
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - furniture that is designed for sitting on
- noun - any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)
- noun - a center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
- noun - the location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based
- noun - the legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body
- noun - a part of a machine that supports or guides another part
- noun - the cloth covering for the buttocks
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - be able to seat
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - put a seat on a chair
- verb - provide with seats
- verb - place or attach firmly in or on a base
- verb - place in or on a seat
- Something, such as a chair or bench, that may be sat on.
- A place in which one may sit.
- The right to occupy such a place or a ticket indicating this right: got seats for the concert.
- The part on which one rests in sitting: a bicycle seat.
- The buttocks.
- The part of a garment that covers the buttocks.
- A part serving as the base of something else.
- The surface or part on which another part sits or rests.
- The place where something is located or based: The heart is the seat of the emotions.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_C.
- A place of abode or residence, especially a large house that is part of an estate: the squire’s country seat.
- Membership in an organization, such as a legislative body or stock exchange, that is obtained by appointment, election, or purchase.
- The manner of sitting on a horse: a fox hunter with a good seat.
- To place in or on a seat.
- To cause or assist to sit down: The ushers will seat the members of the bride’s family.
- To provide with a particular seat: The usher seated me in the back row.
- To have or provide seats for: We can seat 300 in the auditorium.
- To install in a position of authority or eminence.
- To rest on or fit into another part: The O-rings had not seated correctly in their grooves.
- In a manner based on intuition and experience rather than method: He ran the business by the seat of his pants.
- Without the use of instruments: an inexperienced pilot who had to fly the aircraft by the seat of her pants.
- v - to place on a seat (something on which one sits)
There are 4 letters in SEAT: A E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAT plus a wildcard: SEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAT
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEAT
- JE Design seat Leon Car Tuning
- seat leon cupra. Best photos and information of modification.
- seat leon fr. Best photos and information of modification.
- Calcula el precio de tu seguro para el seat Ibiza 5p
- seat Leon Information about model images gallery and complete ...
- AUSmotive.com 2009 seat Leon Cupra
- seat Ibiza FR Cupra Bocanegra TurboMotores
- ... pantalla de seat Wallpapers de seat Fondos de escritorio de seat
- 2003 seat Leon Cupra R car picture car wallpaper which help you to ...
- seat leon cupra seat leon gt