Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAT exist?
Definitions of SEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane)
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - furniture that is designed for sitting on
- noun - any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)
- noun - a center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
- noun - the location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based
- noun - the legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body
- noun - a part of a machine that supports or guides another part
- noun - the cloth covering for the buttocks
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - be able to seat
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - put a seat on a chair
- verb - provide with seats
- verb - place or attach firmly in or on a base
- verb - place in or on a seat
- Something, such as a chair or bench, that may be sat on.
- A place in which one may sit.
- The right to occupy such a place or a ticket indicating this right: got seats for the concert.
- The part on which one rests in sitting: a bicycle seat.
- The buttocks.
- The part of a garment that covers the buttocks.
- A part serving as the base of something else.
- The surface or part on which another part sits or rests.
- The place where something is located or based: The heart is the seat of the emotions.
- A place of abode or residence, especially a large house that is part of an estate: the squire’s country seat.
- Membership in an organization, such as a legislative body or stock exchange, that is obtained by appointment, election, or purchase.
- The manner of sitting on a horse: a fox hunter with a good seat.
- To place in or on a seat.
- To cause or assist to sit down: The ushers will seat the members of the bride’s family.
- To provide with a particular seat: The usher seated me in the back row.
- To have or provide seats for: We can seat 300 in the auditorium.
- To install in a position of authority or eminence.
- To rest on or fit into another part: The O-rings had not seated correctly in their grooves.
- In a manner based on intuition and experience rather than method: He ran the business by the seat of his pants.
- Without the use of instruments: an inexperienced pilot who had to fly the aircraft by the seat of her pants.
- verb - to place on a seat (something on which one sits)
There are 4 letters in SEAT: A E S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAT plus a wildcard: SEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAT
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.