Scrabble word: YEAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEAST exist?
Definitions of YEAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial leavening agent containing yeast cells
- noun - any of various single-celled fungi that reproduce asexually by budding or division
- Any of various unicellular fungi of the genus Saccharomyces, especially S.
- Any of various similar fungi.
- Froth consisting of yeast cells together with the carbon dioxide they produce in the process of fermentation, present in or added to fruit juices and other substances in the production of alcoholic beverages.
- A commercial preparation in either powdered or compressed form, containing yeast cells and inert material such as meal and used especially as a leavening agent or as a dietary supplement.
- Foam; froth.
- To ferment.
- To froth or foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 5 letters in YEAST: A E S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEAST plus a wildcard: YEAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEAST
Images for YEAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.