Scrabble word: YEAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEAST exist?
Definitions of YEAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial leavening agent containing yeast cells
- noun - any of various single-celled fungi that reproduce asexually by budding or division
- Any of various unicellular fungi of the genus Saccharomyces, especially S.
- Any of various similar fungi.
- Froth consisting of yeast cells together with the carbon dioxide they produce in the process of fermentation, present in or added to fruit juices and other substances in the production of alcoholic beverages.
- A commercial preparation in either powdered or compressed form, containing yeast cells and inert material such as meal and used especially as a leavening agent or as a dietary supplement.
- Foam; froth.
- To ferment.
- To froth or foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE