Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEADY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEADY exist?
Definitions of STEADY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person loved by another person
- verb - make steady
- verb - support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
- adj - not subject to change or variation especially in behavior
- adj - not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj - securely in position
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - relating to a person who does something regularly
- adj - not easily excited or upset
- adv - in a steady manner
- Firm in position or place; fixed.
- Direct and unfaltering; sure.
- Free or almost free from change, variation, or fluctuation; uniform: a steady increase in value; a steady breeze.
- Not easily excited or upset: steady nerves.
- Unwavering, as in purpose; steadfast.
- Reliable; dependable.
- Used to direct a helmsman to keep a ship’s head in the same direction: Steady as she goes! — n.
- adv - firm in position [adj STEADIER, STEADIEST] : STEADILY
There are 6 letters in STEADY: A D E S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEADY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEADY plus a wildcard: STEADY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEADY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEADY
- steady hand. at Weird....but in a good way
- steady Tool
- Ease your way into the New Year slow-and-steady-wins-the-race ...
- Profile picture for steady
- Slow and steady Wins the Race is a conceptual clothing and accessory ...
- proud to announce that steady has officially opened its doors ...
- Keep steady
- The steady Cam - Going Handheld For Cheap - Cheap Filmmaking Cheap ...
- Image steady-hand.png]
- steady-laughing.com steady-Laughing.com The Ultimate Michael Jackson ...