Scrabble word: STEADY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEADY exist?
Definitions of STEADY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person loved by another person
- verb - make steady
- verb - support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
- adj - not subject to change or variation especially in behavior
- adj - not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj - securely in position
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - relating to a person who does something regularly
- adj - not easily excited or upset
- adv - in a steady manner
- Firm in position or place; fixed.
- Direct and unfaltering; sure.
- Free or almost free from change, variation, or fluctuation; uniform: a steady increase in value; a steady breeze.
- Not easily excited or upset: steady nerves.
- Unwavering, as in purpose; steadfast.
- Reliable; dependable.
- Used to direct a helmsman to keep a ship’s head in the same direction: Steady as she goes! — n.
- adv - firm in position [adj STEADIER, STEADIEST] : STEADILY
There are 6 letters in STEADY: A D E S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEADY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEADY plus a wildcard: STEADY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEADY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEADY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.