Scrabble word: DATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DATE exist?
Definitions of DATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the specified day of the month
- noun - a participant in a date
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - a particular but unspecified point in time
- noun - the present
- noun - the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- noun - a particular day specified as the time something happens
- noun - sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- verb - go on a date with
- verb - stamp with a date
- verb - assign a date to
- verb - date regularly
- verb - provide with a dateline
- Time stated in terms of the day, month, and year.
- A statement of calendar time, as on a document.
- A specified day of a month.
- A particular point or period of time at which something happened or existed, or is expected to happen.
- The time during which something lasts; duration.
- The time or historical period to which something belongs: artifacts of a later date.
- An appointment, especially an engagement to go out socially with a member of the opposite sex, for example.
- A person’s companion on such an outing.
- An engagement for a performance: has four singing dates this month.
- To mark or supply with a date: date a letter.
- To determine the date of: date a fossil.
- To betray the age of: Pictures of old cars date the book.
- To go on a date with.
- To have origin in a particular time in the past: This statue dates from 500 B.
- To become old-fashioned.
- To go on dates.
- The sweet, edible, oblong or oval fruit of the date palm, containing a narrow, hard seed.
- A date palm.
- adj - to determine or record the date of [v DATED, DATING, DATES] : DATEABLE
There are 4 letters in DATE: A D E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DATE plus a wildcard: DATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DATE
Images for DATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.