Is DATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the specified day of the month
- noun - a participant in a date
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - a particular but unspecified point in time
- noun - the present
- noun - the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- noun - a particular day specified as the time something happens
- noun - sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- verb - go on a date with
- verb - stamp with a date
- verb - assign a date to
- verb - date regularly
- verb - provide with a dateline
- Time stated in terms of the day, month, and year.
- A statement of calendar time, as on a document.
- A specified day of a month.
- A particular point or period of time at which something happened or existed, or is expected to happen.
- The time during which something lasts; duration.
- The time or historical period to which something belongs: artifacts of a later date.
- An appointment, especially an engagement to go out socially with a member of the opposite sex, for example.
- A person’s companion on such an outing.
- An engagement for a performance: has four singing dates this month.
- To mark or supply with a date: date a letter.
- To determine the date of: date a fossil.
- To betray the age of: Pictures of old cars date the book.
- To go on a date with.
- To have origin in a particular time in the past: This statue dates from 500 B.
- To become old-fashioned.
- To go on dates.
- The sweet, edible, oblong or oval fruit of the date palm, containing a narrow, hard seed.
- A date palm.
- adj - to determine or record the date of [v DATED, DATING, DATES] : DATEABLE
There are 4 letters in DATE: A D E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DATE, to go: DATE?
Rearrange the letters in DATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DATE
What's nearby DATE
Lookup in Wiki for DATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DATE"