Scrabble word: DEATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEATH exist?
Definitions of DEATH in dictionaries:
- noun - the event of dying or departure from life
- noun - the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism
- noun - the absence of life or state of being dead
- noun - the time when something ends
- noun - the time at which life ends
- noun - the personification of death
- noun - a final state
- noun - the act of killing
- The act of dying; termination of life.
- The state of being dead.
- The cause of dying: Drugs were the death of him.
- A manner of dying: a heroine’s death.
- Often Death.
- Bloodshed; murder.
- The product of human belief of life in matter.
- Civil death.
- The termination or extinction of something: the death of imperialism.
- noun - the end of life
There are 5 letters in DEATH: A D E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEATH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEATH plus a wildcard: DEATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEATH
Images for DEATH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.