Scrabble word: THREAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does THREAD exist?
Definitions of THREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- noun - the raised helical rib going around a screw
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - pass a thread through
- verb - remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
- verb - pass through or into
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- Fine cord of a fibrous material, such as cotton or flax, made of two or more filaments twisted together and used in needlework and the weaving of cloth.
- A piece of such cord.
- A thin strand, cord, or filament of natural or manufactured material.
- Something that suggests the fineness or thinness of such a strand, cord, or filament: a thread of smoke.
- Something that suggests the continuousness of such a strand, cord, or filament: lost the thread of his argument.
- To pass one end of a thread through the eye of (a needle, for example).
- To pass (something) through in the manner of a thread: thread the wire through the opening.
- To pass a tape or film into or through (a device): thread a film projector.
- To pass (a tape or film) into or through a device.
- To connect by running a thread through; string: thread beads.
- To make one’s way cautiously through: threading dark alleys.
- To make (one’s way) cautiously through something.
- To occur here and there throughout; pervade: “More than 90 geologic faults thread the Los Angeles area” (Science News).
- To machine a thread on (a screw, nut, or bolt).
- To make one’s way cautiously: threaded through the shoals and sandbars.
- To proceed by a winding course.
- To form a thread when dropped from a spoon, as boiling sugar syrup.
- verb - to pass a thread (a very slender cord) through
There are 6 letters in THREAD: A D E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THREAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THREAD plus a wildcard: THREAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THREAD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THREAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.