Scrabble word: HEARD
Is HEARD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEARD in dictionaries:
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- adj - detected or perceived by the sense of hearing
- adj - to perceive by the ear [v HEARD, HEARING, HEARS] : HEARABLE
There are 5 letters in HEARD: A D E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARD
Click to search all anagrams of HEARD plus a wildcard: HEARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARD
Images for HEARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.