Scrabble word: HEADER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADER exist?
Definitions of HEADER in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
- noun - a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
- noun - (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
- noun - a headlong jump (or fall)
- One that fits a head on an object.
- One that removes a head from an object, especially a machine that reaps the heads of grain and passes them into a wagon or receptacle.
- A pipe that serves as a central connection for two or more smaller pipes.
- A floor or roof beam placed between two long beams that supports the ends of the tailpieces.
- A brick laid across rather than parallel with a wall.
- A headlong dive or fall.
- A pass or shot made in soccer by heading the ball.
- Printed matter or information, such as a title, date, or page number, positioned in the top margin of a page and usually repeated throughout a document, especially a document composed on a word-processing system.
- A raised tank or hopper that maintains a constant pressure or supply to a system, especially the small tank that supplies water to a central heating system.
- noun - a grain harvester