Scrabble word: HEADER
Is HEADER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEADER in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
- noun - a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
- noun - (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
- noun - a headlong jump (or fall)
- One that fits a head on an object.
- One that removes a head from an object, especially a machine that reaps the heads of grain and passes them into a wagon or receptacle.
- A pipe that serves as a central connection for two or more smaller pipes.
- A floor or roof beam placed between two long beams that supports the ends of the tailpieces.
- A brick laid across rather than parallel with a wall.
- A headlong dive or fall.
- A pass or shot made in soccer by heading the ball.
- Printed matter or information, such as a title, date, or page number, positioned in the top margin of a page and usually repeated throughout a document, especially a document composed on a word-processing system.
- A raised tank or hopper that maintains a constant pressure or supply to a system, especially the small tank that supplies water to a central heating system.
- noun - a grain harvester
There are 6 letters in HEADER: A D E E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADER
Click to search all anagrams of HEADER plus a wildcard: HEADER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADER
Images for HEADER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.