Scrabble word: SHEARED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEARED exist?
Definitions of SHEARED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut with shears
- verb - shear the wool from
- verb - cut or cut through with shears
- verb - become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- adj - having the hair or wool cut or clipped off as if with shears or clippers
- adj - (used especially of fur or wool) shaped or finished by cutting or trimming to a uniform length
- Shaped or finished by shearing, especially cut or trimmed to a uniform length: a sheared fur coat.
- verb - to cut the hair or wool from