Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEARED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEARED exist?
Definitions of SHEARED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut with shears
- verb - shear the wool from
- verb - cut or cut through with shears
- verb - become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- adj - having the hair or wool cut or clipped off as if with shears or clippers
- adj - (used especially of fur or wool) shaped or finished by cutting or trimming to a uniform length
- Shaped or finished by shearing, especially cut or trimmed to a uniform length: a sheared fur coat.
- verb - to cut the hair or wool from
There are 7 letters in SHEARED: A D E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEARED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEARED plus a wildcard: SHEARED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEARED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEARED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.