Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEARED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEARED exist?
Definitions of SHEARED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut with shears
- verb - shear the wool from
- verb - cut or cut through with shears
- verb - become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- adj - having the hair or wool cut or clipped off as if with shears or clippers
- adj - (used especially of fur or wool) shaped or finished by cutting or trimming to a uniform length
- Shaped or finished by shearing, especially cut or trimmed to a uniform length: a sheared fur coat.
- v - to cut the hair or wool from
There are 7 letters in SHEARED: A D E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEARED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEARED plus a wildcard: SHEARED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEARED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEARED
- MAILON FURS - sheared Black Mink jacket - Women - MAILON FURS
- Shop Furs Jackets sheared BEAVER MULTI COLORED JACKET - Fur ...
- Dave Herron shearing sheep with an IHC throttle governed gas engine ...
- sheared Printed Beach Towel
- 1970s sheared beaver coat vintage parka 70s by melsvanity
- Voices From the Farm Training sessions The Why and Wherefores of ...
- sheared Mink Fur Jacket - sheared Mink Swing 36
- Heres the bonnet latch on the passenger side
- Christian Dior sheared Beaver Fur Coat at 1stdibs
- Blue Point Juniper sheared