Scrabble word: HEADREST
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADREST exist?
Definitions of HEADREST in dictionaries:
- noun - a cushion attached to the top of the back of an automobile's seat to prevent whiplash
- noun - a rest for the head
- A support for the head, as at the back of a chair.
- A cushion attached to the top of the back of an automotive vehicle’s seat, especially to prevent whiplash.
- noun - a support for the head
There are 8 letters in HEADREST: A D E E H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADREST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADREST plus a wildcard: HEADREST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADREST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADREST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.