Scrabble word: HEATER
Is HEATER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEATER in dictionaries:
- noun - device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- noun - (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- An apparatus that heats or provides heat.
- One who heats something or tends a heating apparatus.
- A pistol.
- A fastball.
- noun - an apparatus for heating
There are 6 letters in HEATER: A E E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATER
Click to search all anagrams of HEATER plus a wildcard: HEATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEATER
Images for HEATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.