Scrabble word: WREATHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WREATHE exist?
Definitions of WREATHE in dictionaries:
- verb - move with slow, sinuous movements
- verb - decorate or deck with wreaths
- verb - form into a wreath
- To twist or entwine into a wreath.
- To twist or curl into a wreathlike shape or contour.
- To crown, decorate, or encircle with or as if with a wreath.
- To coil or curl.
- To form a wreath or wreathlike shape around.
- To assume the form of a wreath.
- To curl, writhe, or spiral: The smoke wreathed upward.
- verb - to shape into a wreath
There are 7 letters in WREATHE: A E E H R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WREATHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WREATHE plus a wildcard: WREATHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WREATHE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WREATHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.