Scrabble word: WREATHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WREATHE exist?
Definitions of WREATHE in dictionaries:
- verb - move with slow, sinuous movements
- verb - decorate or deck with wreaths
- verb - form into a wreath
- To twist or entwine into a wreath.
- To twist or curl into a wreathlike shape or contour.
- To crown, decorate, or encircle with or as if with a wreath.
- To coil or curl.
- To form a wreath or wreathlike shape around.
- To assume the form of a wreath.
- To curl, writhe, or spiral: The smoke wreathed upward.
- verb - to shape into a wreath