Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATER exist?
Definitions of WATER in dictionaries:
- noun - binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid
- noun - the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - a facility that provides a source of water
- noun - liquid excretory product
- noun - a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
- verb - supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- verb - provide with water
- verb - secrete or form water, as tears or saliva
- verb - fill with tears
- A clear, colorless, odorless, and tasteless liquid, H2O, essential for most plant and animal life and the most widely used of all solvents.
- Any of various forms of water: waste water.
- Often waters.
- A body of water such as a sea, lake, river, or stream.
- A supply of water: had to turn off the water while repairing the broken drain.
- A water supply system.
- Any of the liquids present in or passed out of the body, such as urine, perspiration, tears, or saliva.
- The fluid surrounding a fetus in the uterus; amniotic fluid.
- An aqueous solution of a substance, especially a gas: ammonia water.
- A wavy finish or sheen, as of a fabric or metal.
- The valuation of the assets of a business firm beyond their real value.
- Stock issued in excess of paid-in capital.
- The transparency and luster of a gem.
- A level of excellence.
- To pour or sprinkle water on; make wet: watered the garden.
- To give drinking water to.
- To lead (an animal) to drinking water.
- To dilute or weaken by adding water: a bar serving whiskey that had been watered.
- To give a sheen to the surface of (silk, linen, or metal).
- To increase (the number of shares of stock) without increasing the value of the assets represented.
- To irrigate (land).
- To produce or discharge fluid, as from the eyes.
- To salivate in anticipation of food: The wonderful aroma from the kitchen makes my mouth water.
- To take on a supply of water, as a ship.
- To drink water, as an animal.
- verb - to sprinkle with water (a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid)
There are 5 letters in WATER: A E R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATER plus a wildcard: WATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.