Scrabble word: WATERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERY exist?
Definitions of WATERY in dictionaries:
- adj - filled with water
- adj - wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears
- adj - relating to or resembling or consisting of water
- adj - overly diluted
- Filled with, consisting of, or soaked with water; wet or soggy: watery soil.
- Containing too much water; diluted: watery soup.
- Suggestive of water, as in being thin, pale, or liquid: watery sunshine.
- Lacking force or substance; weak or insipid: watery prose.
- Secreting or discharging water or watery fluid, especially as a symptom of disease.
- adj - containing water
There are 6 letters in WATERY: A E R T W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATERY plus a wildcard: WATERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATERY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.