Scrabble word: WATERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERY exist?
Definitions of WATERY in dictionaries:
- adj - filled with water
- adj - wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears
- adj - relating to or resembling or consisting of water
- adj - overly diluted
- Filled with, consisting of, or soaked with water; wet or soggy: watery soil.
- Containing too much water; diluted: watery soup.
- Suggestive of water, as in being thin, pale, or liquid: watery sunshine.
- Lacking force or substance; weak or insipid: watery prose.
- Secreting or discharging water or watery fluid, especially as a symptom of disease.
- adj - containing water