Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEARY exist?
Definitions of WEARY in dictionaries:
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- adj - physically and mentally fatigued
- Physically or mentally fatigued.
- Expressive of or prompted by fatigue: a weary smile.
- Having one’s interest, forbearance, or indulgence worn out: weary of delays.
- Causing fatigue; tiresome: a weary wait.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- v - to make or become weary
There are 5 letters in WEARY: A E R W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEARY plus a wildcard: WEARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEARY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEARY
- Tired. Run down. Achy. weary.
- Living the Lectionary Sunday of the Passion Year A - Isaiah 504-9
- HOME ANIMALS FIGURES PORTRAITS
- Does God Grow weary
- tired weary or bored student at desk sleeping or resting. - stock ...
- Royalty Free Image of Boy Child Headache Tired weary
- man weary after a long day at work.
- tired weary exhausted worn-out drained fatigued stressed
- The weary Moon Edward Robert Hughes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.