Scrabble word: WEARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEARY exist?
Definitions of WEARY in dictionaries:
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- adj - physically and mentally fatigued
- Physically or mentally fatigued.
- Expressive of or prompted by fatigue: a weary smile.
- Having one’s interest, forbearance, or indulgence worn out: weary of delays.
- Causing fatigue; tiresome: a weary wait.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary