Scrabble word: WEARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEARY exist?
Definitions of WEARY in dictionaries:
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- adj - physically and mentally fatigued
- Physically or mentally fatigued.
- Expressive of or prompted by fatigue: a weary smile.
- Having one’s interest, forbearance, or indulgence worn out: weary of delays.
- Causing fatigue; tiresome: a weary wait.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 5 letters in WEARY: A E R W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEARY plus a wildcard: WEARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEARY
Images for WEARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.