Scrabble word: WRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRY exist?
Definitions of WRY in dictionaries:
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - bent to one side
- Dryly humorous, often with a touch of irony.
- Temporarily twisted in an expression of distaste or displeasure: made a wry face.
- Abnormally twisted or bent to one side; crooked: a wry nose.
- Being at variance with what is right, proper, or suitable; perverse.
- adv - contorted [adj WRIER, WRIEST, WRYER, WRYEST] : WRYLY
- verb - to twist out of shape