Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRY exist?
Definitions of WRY in dictionaries:
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - bent to one side
- Dryly humorous, often with a touch of irony.
- Temporarily twisted in an expression of distaste or displeasure: made a wry face.
- Abnormally twisted or bent to one side; crooked: a wry nose.
- Being at variance with what is right, proper, or suitable; perverse.
- adv - contorted [adj WRIER, WRIEST, WRYER, WRYEST] : WRYLY
- verb - to twist out of shape
There are 3 letters in WRY: R W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRY plus a wildcard: WRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRY
3 letter words
Images for WRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.