Scrabble word: WIRY
Is WIRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WIRY in dictionaries:
- adj - lean and sinewy
- adj - of or relating to wire
- adj - of hair that resembles wire in stiffness
- Of or relating to wire.
- Resembling wire in form or quality, especially in stiffness: wiry red hair.
- Sinewy and lean: He had a wiry build.
- Produced by or as if by wire being vibrated.
- adj - resembling wire
There are 4 letters in WIRY: I R W Y
Click to search all anagrams of WIRY plus a wildcard: WIRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIRY
Images for WIRY
Lookup in Wiki for WIRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.