Scrabble word: WARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARE exist?
Definitions of WARE in dictionaries:
- noun - articles of the same kind or material
- noun - commodities offered for sale
- verb - spend extravagantly
- Articles of the same general kind, made of a specified material or used in a specific application.
- An article of commerce.
- An immaterial asset or benefit, such as a service or personal accomplishment, regarded as an article of commerce.
- Watchful; wary.
- verb - to beware of
There are 4 letters in WARE: A E R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARE plus a wildcard: WARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARE
Images for WARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.