Scrabble word: SWEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEAR exist?
Definitions of SWEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - utter obscenities or profanities
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - promise solemnly
- verb - make a deposition
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- To make a solemn declaration, invoking a deity or a sacred person or thing, in confirmation of and witness to the honesty or truth of such a declaration.
- To make a solemn promise; vow.
- To use profane oaths; curse.
- To give evidence or testimony under oath.
- To declare or affirm solemnly by invoking a deity or a sacred person or thing.
- To promise or pledge with a solemn oath; vow: He swore his oath of allegiance to the queen.
- To utter or bind oneself to (an oath).
- To administer a legal oath to: All the witnesses have been sworn.
- To say or affirm earnestly and with great conviction.
- To have great reliance on or confidence in: He swears by his personal physician.
- To have reliable knowledge of; be sure of: I think she said she was going to the library, but I couldn’t swear by it.
- To pledge to renounce or give up: She has sworn off cigarettes.
- verb - to utter a solemn oath
There are 5 letters in SWEAR: A E R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEAR plus a wildcard: SWEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEAR
Images for SWEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.