Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAFERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAFERS exist?
Definitions of WAFERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small adhesive disk of paste
- noun - a small thin crisp cake or cookie
- noun - thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist)
- v - to seal with an adhesive disk
There are 6 letters in WAFERS: A E F R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAFERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAFERS plus a wildcard: WAFERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAFERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAFERS
- Filewafers.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The taste test has the same outcome as many other wafers. Sweet sweet ...
- Fruit wafers Supplier Exporter TIPSY-TOPSY EXPORTS Rajkot India
- Daily Photo Sugar wafers
- Candy Canes Choklad wafers Chocolate Review
- wafers Filled With Chocolate Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image ...
- Honey wafers Review - Review of Honey wafers Made by the Honey Wafer ...
- Range of wafers not covered in chocolate
- Thin delicate crunchy wafers flavored by a good touch of cinnamon ...
- Stock image of wafers.Sweet product chocolate and vanilla wafers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.