Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEW exist?
Definitions of FEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a small elite group
- adj - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'
- Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits.
- Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings.
- An indefinitely small number of persons or things: A few of the books have torn jackets.
- A small number of persons or things: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
- adj - amounting to or consisting of a small number
There are 3 letters in FEW: E F W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEW plus a wildcard: FEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEW
Images for FEW
- We use many and few for plurals
- Cartoon A few Dolphins (medium) by monsterdisein tagged commercial ...
- There are many butterflies . There are a few butterflies .
- Since conflict in healthy functioning teams is inevitable (and is ...
- Maybe a few of these for sale when I launch my Web Site Flickr ...
- God made a few perfect heads coffee mugs from Zazzle.com
- In 1992 Cruise starred in A few Good Men alongside Jack Nicholson.
- Tom Chamales Never So few which The Times Robert Kirsch called ...
- Stock image of few blueberries closeup