Scrabble word: FEW
Is FEW valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a small elite group
- adj - a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'
- Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits.
- Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings.
- An indefinitely small number of persons or things: A few of the books have torn jackets.
- A small number of persons or things: “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14).
- adj - amounting to or consisting of a small number
There are 3 letters in FEW: E F W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEW
Click to search all anagrams of FEW plus a wildcard: FEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEW
Images for FEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.