Scrabble word: FLEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEW exist?
Definitions of FLEW in dictionaries:
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - move quickly or suddenly
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - transport by aeroplane
- verb - cause to fly or float
- verb - be dispersed or disseminated
- verb - change quickly from one emotional state to another
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - travel in an airplane
- verb - display in the air or cause to float
- verb - run away quickly
- verb - travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- verb - hit a fly
- verb - decrease rapidly and disappear
- noun - a fishing net
There are 4 letters in FLEW: E F L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEW plus a wildcard: FLEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEW
Images for FLEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.