Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERF exist?
Definitions of SERF in dictionaries:
- noun - (Middle Ages) a person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord
- A member of a servile, feudal class of people in Europe, bound to the land and owned by a lord.
- A person in servitude.
- n - a feudal slave
There are 4 letters in SERF: E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERF plus a wildcard: SERF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERF
Images for SERF
- serf F5Waeg
- The serfs the little people of Londonderry
- Feudal Justice Handbook Encumbering serfs Shall Be Conquered
- The serf mentality Daphne Caruana Galizia
- Lord ] [ Lady ] [ Knight ] [ serf ]
- Food brought about the crusades and the Black Death but it also ...
- Character Name serf
- serf Wars Reviews - Social and Facebook Games Reviews Previews Cheats ...
- Civilization 4 - Update 10