Scrabble word: SAFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAFER exist?
Definitions of SAFER in dictionaries:
- adj - free from danger or the risk of harm
- adj - (of an undertaking) secure from risk
- adj - having reached a base without being put out
- adj - financially sound
- adv - free from danger [adj SAFER, SAFEST] : SAFELY
- noun - a metal receptacle for storing valuables
There are 5 letters in SAFER: A E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAFER plus a wildcard: SAFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAFER
Images for SAFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.