Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FACERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACERS exist?
Definitions of FACERS in dictionaries:
- noun - (a dated Briticism) a serious difficulty with which one is suddenly faced
- adj - to oppose or meet defiantly [v FACED, FACING, FACES] : FACEABLE
There are 6 letters in FACERS: A C E F R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACERS plus a wildcard: FACERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACERS
- DIBUJOS RAROS DE MIGUEL MONT
- the man recognised around the world for his artworkgraffiti tattoos
- 2011 facers Urban Engineer Award facers
- 2011 Public Works Employee of the Year facers
- 2011 Team Project of the Year facers
- facers Florida Association of County Engineers & Road ...
- Photo Gallery - Woods and Finishes - About Refacing - About Us
- 2011 facers Collaboration Award facers
- ... Project of the Year Award from Fred Schneider facers Past President
- facers Florida Counties (June 12)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.