Scrabble word: SURFACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURFACE exist?
Definitions of SURFACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary
- noun - the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object
- noun - the outermost level of the land or sea
- noun - a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something
- noun - information that has become public
- noun - a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air
- verb - come to the surface
- verb - put a coat on
- verb - appear or become visible
- adj - on the surface
- The outer or the topmost boundary of an object.
- A material layer constituting such a boundary.
- The boundary of a three-dimensional figure.
- The two-dimensional locus of points located in three-dimensional space.
- A portion of space having length and breadth but no thickness.
- The superficial or external aspect: “a flamboyant, powerful confidence man who lives entirely on the surface of experience” (Frank Conroy).
- An airfoil.
- Relating to, on, or at a surface: surface algae in the water.
- Apparent as opposed to real.
- To form the surface of: We used asphalt to surface over the driveway.
- To apply a surface to: surface a road.
- To provide with a surface.
- To rise to the surface.
- To emerge after concealment.
- To work or dig a mine at or near the surface of the ground.
- verb - to apply an outer layer to
There are 7 letters in SURFACE: A C E F R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURFACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURFACE plus a wildcard: SURFACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURFACE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURFACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.