Scrabble word: SAUCER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAUCER exist?
Definitions of SAUCER in dictionaries:
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - a small shallow dish for holding a cup at the table
- noun - directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- noun - a disk used in throwing competitions
- A small shallow dish having a slight circular depression in the center for holding a cup.
- An object similar in shape to a saucer.
- noun - a small, shallow dish
There are 6 letters in SAUCER: A C E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAUCER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAUCER plus a wildcard: SAUCER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAUCER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAUCER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.