Scrabble word: CRUSADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUSADE exist?
Definitions of CRUSADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - any of the more or less continuous military expeditions in the 11th to 13th centuries when Christian powers of Europe tried to recapture the Holy Land from the Muslims
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - go on a crusade
- Often Crusade.
- A holy war undertaken with papal sanction.
- A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse.
- verb - to engage in a holy war
There are 7 letters in CRUSADE: A C D E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUSADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUSADE plus a wildcard: CRUSADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUSADE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUSADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.