Scrabble word: CRUSADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUSADE exist?
Definitions of CRUSADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - any of the more or less continuous military expeditions in the 11th to 13th centuries when Christian powers of Europe tried to recapture the Holy Land from the Muslims
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - go on a crusade
- Often Crusade.
- A holy war undertaken with papal sanction.
- A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse.
- verb - to engage in a holy war