Scrabble word: CARDS
Is CARDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a game played with playing cards
- noun - one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes
- noun - a card certifying the identity of the bearer
- noun - a rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures)
- noun - thin cardboard, usually rectangular
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- noun - (golf) a record of scores (as in golf)
- noun - a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- noun - (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
- noun - a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
- verb - to provide with a card (a stiff piece of paper)
There are 5 letters in CARDS: A C D R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARDS
Click to search all anagrams of CARDS plus a wildcard: CARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARDS
Images for CARDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.