Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SACRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACRED exist?
Definitions of SACRED in dictionaries:
- adj - concerned with religion or religious purposes
- adj - worthy of respect or dedication
- adj - made or declared or believed to be holy
- adj - worthy of religious veneration
- adj - (often followed by `to') devoted exclusively to a single use or purpose or person
- Dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity.
- Worthy of religious veneration: the sacred teachings of the Buddha.
- Made or declared holy: sacred bread and wine.
- Dedicated or devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose, or person: sacred to the memory of her sister; a private office sacred to the President.
- Worthy of respect; venerable.
- Of or relating to religious objects, rites, or practices.
- adv - dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity [adj] : SACREDLY
There are 6 letters in SACRED: A C D E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACRED plus a wildcard: SACRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACRED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SACRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.