Scrabble word: SACRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACRED exist?
Definitions of SACRED in dictionaries:
- adj - concerned with religion or religious purposes
- adj - worthy of respect or dedication
- adj - made or declared or believed to be holy
- adj - worthy of religious veneration
- adj - (often followed by `to') devoted exclusively to a single use or purpose or person
- Dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity.
- Worthy of religious veneration: the sacred teachings of the Buddha.
- Made or declared holy: sacred bread and wine.
- Dedicated or devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose, or person: sacred to the memory of her sister; a private office sacred to the President.
- Worthy of respect; venerable.
- Of or relating to religious objects, rites, or practices.
- adv - dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity [adj] : SACREDLY