Scrabble word: SIDECAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDECAR exist?
Definitions of SIDECAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of orange liqueur with lemon juice and brandy
- noun - conveyance consisting of a small carrier attached to the side of a motorcycle
- A one-wheeled car for a single passenger, attached to the side of a motorcycle.
- A cocktail combining brandy, an orange-flavored liqueur, and lemon juice.
- noun - a passenger car attached to a motorcycle
There are 7 letters in SIDECAR: A C D E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDECAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDECAR plus a wildcard: SIDECAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDECAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIDECAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.