Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DICE exist?
Definitions of DICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces
- verb - cut into cubes
- verb - play dice
- Plural of die2 (n.
- To play or gamble with dice.
- To win or lose (money) by gambling with dice.
- To cut (food) into small cubes.
- To decorate with dicelike figures.
- v - to cut into small cubes
There are 4 letters in DICE: C D E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DICE plus a wildcard: DICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DICE
Images for DICE
- ... Accessories Precision dice Dark Red Backgammon Precision dice
- Red dice
- dice for EIMS - Log rolling for EIMS
- Red Backgammon Precision dice - Precision dice - Accessories - Zontik ...
- dice in dice
- ... Accessories Precision dice Purple Backgammon Precision dice
- ... Accessories Precision dice White Backgammon Precision dice
- red dice
- PSD red dice icon PSDGraphics
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.