Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIC exist?
Definitions of MEDIC in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several Old World herbs of the genus Medicago having small flowers and trifoliate compound leaves
- noun - a medical practitioner in the armed forces
- A member of a military medical corps.
- A physician or surgeon.
- A medical student or intern.
- noun - one engaged in medical work
There are 5 letters in MEDIC: C D E I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIC plus a wildcard: MEDIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.