Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDICT exist?
Definitions of EDICT in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal or authoritative proclamation
- noun - a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- A decree or proclamation issued by an authority and having the force of law.
- A formal pronouncement or command.
- adj - an authoritative order having the force of law [n -S] : EDICTAL
There are 5 letters in EDICT: C D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDICT plus a wildcard: EDICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDICT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDICT
- edict of Nantes (1598)
- FileRevocation of the edict of Nantes.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Notice announcing the revocation of the edict of Nantes in 1685.
- Louis XIV - the Sun King Revocation of edict of Nantes
- British edict
- The edict of Nantes
- Epic World History edict of Nantes
- Prussian edict All Fraudulence Committed by Jews in Financial ...
- edict of Restitution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FilePrices edict Greek.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.