Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ITCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITCHED exist?
Definitions of ITCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - have or perceive an itch
- verb - cause to perceive an itch
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- v - to have an uneasy or tingling skin sensation
There are 6 letters in ITCHED: C D E H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITCHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITCHED plus a wildcard: ITCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITCHED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ITCHED
- PGMFI.ORG - Grassroots ECU Development - Library . P28
- Os monos da bola Maro 2010
- iPhoneAndroid ...
- Following our stocking fillers for under a fiver and stocking filler ...
- Pope Francis I formerly Argentinas Jorge Mario Bergoglio has ...
- ALBUQUERQUE Nuevo Mxico EE.UU. (AP) Un infanticida que escap ...
- was so pumped when I found this and my auntie said I could have it ...
- Pakistn sentencia a 33 aos de crcel a mdico que ayud a EEUU ...
- El astrlogo puertorriqueo Walter Mercado dijo hoy a travs de un ...
- On doit avouer tre plutt convaincus par la chose. Et vous
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.