Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DITCH exist?
Definitions of DITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow excavation in the earth
- noun - any small natural waterway
- verb - forsake
- verb - throw away
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - make an emergency landing on water
- verb - crash or crash-land
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- To dig or make a long narrow trench or furrow in.
- To surround with a long narrow trench or furrow.
- To drive (a vehicle) into a long narrow trench, as one beside a road.
- To derail (a train).
- To get rid of; discard: ditched the old yard furniture.
- To get away from (a person, especially a companion).
- To skip (class or school).
- To crash-land (an aircraft) on water.
- To dig a ditch.
- To crash-land in water.
- v - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 5 letters in DITCH: C D H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DITCH plus a wildcard: DITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DITCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DITCH
- drainage-ditch.jpeg (275211 bytes)
- 15. Typical straight drainage ditch in an agricultural area in Darke ...
- FileDucks in a ditch Sutton Rhea - geograph.org.uk - 152421.jpg ...
- Nico ditch OS grid SJ8894 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...
- Digging drainage ditch
- Pale ditch Lane OS grid SD4417 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...
- ditch vs. Stream Mechanics
- ditch Heads No Problem provided by Rapid Response Tree Experts and ...
- StrangeMilitary TANK PROBLEM - FLIPPED OVER IN A ditch