Scrabble word: DITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DITCH exist?
Definitions of DITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow excavation in the earth
- noun - any small natural waterway
- verb - forsake
- verb - throw away
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - make an emergency landing on water
- verb - crash or crash-land
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- To dig or make a long narrow trench or furrow in.
- To surround with a long narrow trench or furrow.
- To drive (a vehicle) into a long narrow trench, as one beside a road.
- To derail (a train).
- To get rid of; discard: ditched the old yard furniture.
- To get away from (a person, especially a companion).
- To skip (class or school).
- To crash-land (an aircraft) on water.
- To dig a ditch.
- To crash-land in water.
- verb - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 5 letters in DITCH: C D H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DITCH plus a wildcard: DITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DITCH
Images for DITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.