Scrabble word: CHIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIT exist?
Definitions of CHIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a dismissive term for a girl who is immature or who lacks respect
- noun - the bill in a restaurant
- A statement of an amount owed for food and drink; a check.
- A short letter; a note.
- A Brownie point: earned vital chits with his party by making fundraising speeches.
- A child.
- A saucy girl or young woman.
- noun - a short letter
There are 4 letters in CHIT: C H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIT plus a wildcard: CHIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIT
Images for CHIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.