Scrabble word: WITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITCH exist?
Definitions of WITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a female sorcerer or magician
- noun - a being (usually female) imagined to have special powers derived from the devil
- noun - a believer in Wicca
- noun - an ugly evil-looking old woman
- verb - cast a spell over someone or something
- A woman popularly believed to have supernatural powers and practice sorcery, and often believed to be aided by spirits or a familiar.
- A believer or follower of Wicca; a Wiccan.
- A hag.
- A woman or girl considered bewitching.
- One particularly skilled or competent at one’s craft: “A witch of a writer, [she] is capable of developing an intensity that verges on ferocity” (Peter S.
- To work or cast a spell on; bewitch.
- To cause, bring, or effect by witchcraft.
- verb - to affect by witchcraft or magic