Scrabble word: WITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITCH exist?
Definitions of WITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a female sorcerer or magician
- noun - a being (usually female) imagined to have special powers derived from the devil
- noun - a believer in Wicca
- noun - an ugly evil-looking old woman
- verb - cast a spell over someone or something
- A woman popularly believed to have supernatural powers and practice sorcery, and often believed to be aided by spirits or a familiar.
- A believer or follower of Wicca; a Wiccan.
- A hag.
- A woman or girl considered bewitching.
- One particularly skilled or competent at one’s craft: “A witch of a writer, [she] is capable of developing an intensity that verges on ferocity” (Peter S.
- To work or cast a spell on; bewitch.
- To cause, bring, or effect by witchcraft.
- verb - to affect by witchcraft or magic
There are 5 letters in WITCH: C H I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITCH plus a wildcard: WITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITCH
Images for WITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.