Scrabble word: TWITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWITCH exist?
Definitions of TWITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden muscle spasm
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - move or pull with a sudden motion
- To move jerkily or spasmodically.
- To ache sharply from time to time; twinge.
- A sudden involuntary or spasmodic muscular movement: a twitch of the eye.
- A sudden pulling; a tug: The fish gave my line a twitch.
- A looped cord used to restrain a horse by tightening it around the animal’s upper lip.
- verb - to move or pull with a sudden motion
There are 6 letters in TWITCH: C H I T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWITCH plus a wildcard: TWITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWITCH
Images for TWITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.