Scrabble word: TWITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWITCH exist?
Definitions of TWITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden muscle spasm
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - move or pull with a sudden motion
- To move jerkily or spasmodically.
- To ache sharply from time to time; twinge.
- A sudden involuntary or spasmodic muscular movement: a twitch of the eye.
- A sudden pulling; a tug: The fish gave my line a twitch.
- A looped cord used to restrain a horse by tightening it around the animal’s upper lip.
- verb - to move or pull with a sudden motion