Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWITCH exist?
Definitions of SWITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - control consisting of a mechanical or electrical or electronic device for making or breaking or changing the connections in a circuit
- noun - an event in which one thing is substituted for another
- noun - hairpiece consisting of a tress of false hair
- noun - railroad track having two movable rails and necessary connections
- noun - a flexible implement used as an instrument of punishment
- noun - a basketball maneuver
- noun - the act of changing one thing or position for another
- verb - change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- verb - exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- verb - lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- verb - make a shift in or exchange of
- verb - cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- verb - flog with or as if with a flexible rod
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- A slender flexible rod, stick, or twig, especially one used for whipping.
- The bushy tip of the tail of certain animals: a cow’s switch.
- A thick strand of real or synthetic hair used as part of a coiffure.
- A flailing or lashing, as with a slender rod.
- The act or process of operating a switching device.
- The result achieved by such an act.
- An exchange or a swap, especially one done secretly.
- A transference or shift, as of opinion or attention.
- To whip with or as if with a switch, especially in punishing a child.
- To jerk or swish abruptly or sharply: a cat switching its tail.
- To shift, transfer, or divert: switched the conversation to a lighter subject.
- To exchange: asked her brother to switch seats with her.
- To connect, disconnect, or divert (an electric current) by operating a switch.
- To cause (an electric current or appliance) to begin or cease operation: switched the lights on and off.
- To produce as if by operating a control.
- To move (rolling stock) from one track to another; shunt.
- To make or undergo a shift or an exchange: The office has switched from typewriters to word processors.
- To stop paying attention; lose interest.
- verb - to beat with a flexible rod
There are 6 letters in SWITCH: C H I S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWITCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWITCH plus a wildcard: SWITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWITCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.