Scrabble word: HITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HITCH exist?
Definitions of HITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- noun - a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it
- noun - any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- noun - the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- verb - to hook or entangle
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- To fasten or catch temporarily with or as if with a loop, hook, or noose.
- To connect or attach, as to a vehicle: hitched the horses to the sleigh.
- To move or raise by pulling or jerking: hitch up one’s suspenders.
- To hitchhike: hitched a ride to the rally.
- To move haltingly; hobble.
- To become entangled, snarled, or fastened.
- To get married: We got hitched last weekend.
- To hitchhike.
- Any of various knots used as a temporary fastening.
- A device used to connect one thing to another.
- A short jerking motion; a tug.
- A hobble or limp.
- An impediment or a delay: a hitch in our plans.
- A term of service, especially of military service.
- A free ride obtained along a road.
- verb - to fasten with a knot or hook
There are 5 letters in HITCH: C H H I T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HITCH plus a wildcard: HITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HITCH
Images for HITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.