Scrabble word: HITCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HITCHED exist?
Definitions of HITCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - to hook or entangle
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- verb - to fasten with a knot or hook
There are 7 letters in HITCHED: C D E H H I T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HITCHED plus a wildcard: HITCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HITCHED
Images for HITCHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.