Scrabble word: ETCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETCH exist?
Definitions of ETCH in dictionaries:
- verb - make an etching of
- verb - cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- verb - selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- To cut into the surface of (glass, for example) by the action of acid.
- To make or create by this method: etch a design on glass.
- To engage in etching.
- verb - to engrave with acid