Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ETCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETCH exist?
Definitions of ETCH in dictionaries:
- verb - make an etching of
- verb - cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- verb - selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- To cut into the surface of (glass, for example) by the action of acid.
- To make or create by this method: etch a design on glass.
- To engage in etching.
- verb - to engrave with acid
There are 4 letters in ETCH: C E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETCH plus a wildcard: ETCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETCH
Images for ETCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.