Scrabble word: CHUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUTE exist?
Definitions of CHUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - rescue equipment consisting of a device that fills with air and retards your fall
- noun - sloping channel through which things can descend
- verb - jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- An inclined trough, passage, or channel through or down which things may pass.
- A waterfall or rapid.
- To convey or deposit by a chute.
- verb - to convey by chute (a vertical passage)
There are 5 letters in CHUTE: C E H T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHUTE plus a wildcard: CHUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHUTE
Images for CHUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.